Navy Blue/ Green look with Sleek Storm

Hurray I have finally reached 100+ followers! I am so thrilled, thank you for following me :)
I apologize as this was done last week, but I really loved it so IDK why I delayed posting it! I was having a goodd day with my skin & hair, too :D



Lol for teh silly pose :P

Natural Light, Curtains reflecting onto my face haha

Revlon Photoready in Shell mixed with cheap foundation + highlighter
Palladio Rice Powder
Revlon Hushed blush in A Floral Affair, lightest colour for highlighting
Nyx JEP in Slate as a base
Sleek Storm palette; 2nd row, 2nd colour from the left on lid + lower lashline
Green in crease
Black in Outer V
Darkest brown blended a tiny bit into crease
1st row 2nd colour to highlight
Black bean in waterline/ lash line
Leftover pink l/s on lips, with foundation over the top & then Sportsgirl Lighten Up Lipgloss (great for applying in a dark club! Love the colour too)

Thanks for looking! <3

Comments