My Hair routine

Hey bloggers :) I’ve been busy busy this past week, planning our engagement party & decorating, so I haven’t had too much time to spare although I wanted to share my hair routine, just coz I have been growing out my hair ever since I got it cut shoulder length, lol. I even bought extensions but haven’t worn them much… =/



As you can see i didn't properly style my hair, I just blow dried the majority of it with my fingers :)



To wash- (also see here for hair washing tips)
I use a Tresemme Colour Protector conditioner & a Pantene colour therapy conditioner (my aunty gave me heaps so I haven’t bought any & wont need to in ages!)
I leave the conditioner in for a bout 2 minutes with a hair clip while I wash my face etc. Massage in while I’m rinsing it out. I pretty much always rinse with cold water (yep, even in winter!) after to close the hair cuticles which makes your hair shinier.

I pat/ squeeze with towel (my hair holds alottt of water so I have to squeeze for ages). After that I apply Wella Bio Touch Colour Protection conditioning spray to damp hair & brush with a comb (use combs only for wet hair!!)This makes my hair sooo soft!
I apply Moroccan oil mainly to the ends & some on top to stop frizz. You can stop there if you prefer to air dry, but my hair takes a day and a half to do that properly lol.
When I blow dry it I use a Tresemme heat protectant all over my hair. I blow dry on the 2nd warm hair setting with my hair dryer. If I don't want to style my hair I just use my fingers. Otherwise I will add some product in (whatever look I wanna achieve)
If styling with blow dryer I put my hair into sections & spray each with heat protector. I usually use a round brush that keeps my hair sleek but not completely straight.

Anyway I hope that was helpful to someone :)
I find that the Moroccan Oil makes the biggest difference to my hair with the shine :) I try not to use heat too much & if I blow dry I only do it no more than 2x a week.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!




Comments