Naked 2 Smoky Eye, Pic Heavy!

Apologies in advanced if your computer runs slower when clicking on this post. I need to stop taking too many pics to choose from, its just so hard!! Haha.
This past weekend we went to a wedding & I knew I had to use my UD Naked 2 palette for a smokey eye, so here it is.


Natural light, bringing out the redness in my hair ahah.



Dont mind the armpit ;)

 
 -After TFSI, I used Nyx Cream Cheese JEP in the inner half & Essence Ballerina Backstage eye souffle in Black as bases & blended out with my fingers
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette:
1. Verve 2. Pistol 3. Blackout 4. Snakebite 5. Bootycall
On the lower lashline I used blackout, blended out with snakebite & a bit of verve.
-Maybelline Master Precise e/l on top lash line, BYS gel e/l on the waterline.
-Red Cherry lashes #43

MAC Peachykeen blush
Coastal Scents 15 concealer palette to contour
Nyx Taupe Blush

My lips were so dry that after I added lipstick (Revlon Nude Attitude) I had to rub it off and add a heap of lipbalm.


Pat yourself on the back if you made it through all those photos!! I'm thinking of posting an eyebrow & eyeliner tutorial soon (when I can get around to it) so let me know if your interested in that. Especially since I've changed the way I do my eyeliner & I think its a huge improvement! yaay.
xxxx

WAIT: one more picture.
My boy & I. That's it haha. :)


Comments