Elegant Night Time Smoky Look | FOTN

I loved wearing this on a night out for an elegant smoky eye look, I basically copied it from Lilpumpkinpie05 on Youtube from her Mila Kunis Smoky eye look which I have admired for a while now & I would say it is a relatively easy go-to glam look.
Oh & is any body else having trouble with some photos looking squished when uploaded to blogger through your computer files? Anyway I hope you like this, thanks for looking!
My hair was a bit of a fail, I've recently gotten a new hair straightener that I got through a sale (post coming soon) and was trying to create waves but it wasn't going in my favour but I still don't mind how it turned out, I like the messy look anyway!
Taken before I was finished with the eyelashes, hair & outfit.
Face | Australis Paparazzi Perfect foundation mixed with Garnier BB Cream, The Balm Time Balm concealer in light, Nars Laguna bronzer, MAC Lightscapade highligher, MAC Peachykeen blush
Eyes | First I used tape on the outer corner for a sharper edge, Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean {lid}, Urban Decay Naked 1: Creep {Outer v into crease}, Naked & Buck {blending} Toasted {lid}, Smog {lower lashline}, Naked 2: Verve {pressed with finger on center of lid} Foxy {brow bone} Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese with Urban Decay's Bootycall, {inner corner highlight}
 Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner, Nyx Eyebrow Cake Powder, Maybelline The Falsies mascara, Carie lashes.
Lips | Revlon matte lipstick in Smoked Peach, Nyx Glam Lipgloss Aqua Luxe in VIP (unfortunately this must have fallen out of my bag when I was out! I'm always so paranoid if I bring makeup out I try to make sure it's cheap and easy to rebuy if I need to!)
So I really loved how this turned out and I think it would look so nice for any night time occasion,
I also would have taken an outfit picture if I had decent lighting at night time but it is a tight fitting nude dress with a lace overlay and sort of like a tank-top type sleeves (bad way to describe but you can kind of see anyway).

What is your go-to glam eye?
Thanks for looking!! xx

Please make sure to follow with Bloglovin before GFC closes down!
Follow on Bloglovin

Comments