Pink Leopard LOTD

So as I previously mentioned, I went to a festival this past weekend, and I wanted to do something that would kinda stand out more. Since I did the "normal" leopard print look a few weeks back I wanted to try a colourful one. I wanted the pinks to be more graduated but oh well, I also added some orange which kind of turned it into a sunset leopard but I was still happy with it. Thanks for looking!



Eyes~
120 palette light pink first 1/4 of lid
darker pink on middle of lid
purple pink on outer half (sorry for bad descriptions, needa take a photo of it lol)
at first i used the neon pink in the crease then i went over it with the orange
NYX JEP in black bean for spots & liner
Silver glitter liner in spots that didn't show up in pictures but it did in r/l (i swear!)
CG lashblast fusion



woah sorry for this being too big but the other ones kept coming out too small


SO & I, with added zinc :) lol

Comments