Small Big W Haul + Winter Boots

If you're unaware of what Big W is, it is a store in Aus much like K-mart, Target etc. Anyway we went up to the city the other day & pretty much the only shop we had time to go to was Big W. Since Winter is approaching over here for me, I was inspired by Aria @ Make-me up  to go on a boot hunt. Originally I found a pair I liked from the shoe shed but I found these & couldn't justify spending $70 instead of only $30!
I also preferred to buy boots in the store so I could try them on and then if they didn't fit I'd have to send them back blah blah all that mucking around so I found these & I quite liked them




I also had time to have a quick look at the cosmetics, & lucky for me there were quite a few specials so I got this Rimmel Lipstick (My first Rimmel item =)) & CG Lipstain (Which I had wanted for agess & since it was about $6 cheaper I had to get it) & Also 2 FOA items- Impact-full Volumising Mascara & Blush in Outback Primrose.

not the best pics & messily applied, sorry!
ugh can't capture the colour perfectly
I Loved the colour of the Rimmel L/S so much I had to try to take some pics of it, it is 210 Pink Flame.














Anyways, {Relevant} I have a winter clothing investment post coming up so I want to know : What have you bought to prepare yourselves for your upcoming seasons wether its Summer or Winter??

:)

Comments