As Naked As The Day...

Sorry for the stupid title haha!
I have been playing around with my naked palette a bit, but felt like mostly everything I've done so far has been the same. Oh well give me some time haha.



Sin- Lid, lower lashline
Hustle- outer lid/v, lower lashline
Toasted- Crease
Virgin- Highlight
Sin is a very pretty colour,  however it appeared more white in this light then the pinky colour it is.

sorry for the goofy look on my face =/

 This was just simple with Half Baked on the lid & Naked in the crease. Lips are Australis Salsa which is looking very coraly here, other times it looks pink.
Goofy photo.. at work haha
So yeah thats it... I'm really looking forward to doing a smokey-ass look with this palette! hehe.

Question Time: If you have the naked palette, what are you fave combos? Get me inspired!!

Comments