Woohoo I love the mail :D

Although she isn't posting anymore, I wanted to thank Amalia from Dear Makeup Diary for the package she sent with items from her blog sale. It was wonderfully packed & nothing came damaged, like we were worried about!
When I came home from work, mum forgot to give it to me straight away so we were sitting outside having a few drinks when she brought it out. I pretty much screamed & ripped it open straight away :P

Everything (minus one) with a heap of samples. yay! look at that mini TFSI, isn't it cute??!

Stila Palettes, left one is Barbie<3 Stila which includes kitten (yay!) & the one on the right is Italian Ices

L/S.. Mac Crosswires, Hue, Inglot 148, Elizabeth Arden Pink Punch

UD Midnight Cowboy lip liner... forgot to include in main pic

& Finally, the naked palette! At last :) oh & d.w about the mirror, Amalia had told me about it so it didn't come cracked!

so a big thanks to Amalia for everything!
Pleaase note, I don't want you to think that I am bragging, I am simply sharing pics of my new goodies :D
Oh & if you are interested,my nail polish is Australis Paint The Town Buns of Steel (silvery blue) with O.P.I Black shatter over the top.

Comments