More Nakedness~

Hey beautifuls. Still been really busy & haven't had a chance to go on blogger since last week! Hopefully it's slowed down more. Updates about the new job later!

So I still love playing around with my Naked palette & finding out new combos. You will see a ton of work looks with them since its so easy to reach for in the morning.
This is one of my fave combos from the palette, which I find is a  gorgeous sexy smokey eye. I wore this to work & had a horrible customer that day who abused me, (retail- that figures!) & I cried when she left :( So I ruined my makeup dammit, & we were going out for tea that night but we were going to the gym beforehand anyway so I had to redo it.
~Look 1~


Cheeks- E.L.F blush in Peachy Keen. Lips- bare,except for  lip balm.
So & I out for dinner that night. Well we were with family as well :)
Eyes- Sin all over the lid (originally I started with sidecar but changed my mind). After I completed the look I added some gold from the Sleek Storm palette because I didn't want it to be too pinky.
Gunmetal applied diagonally to the outer corner & outwards, blending into the crease. Creep added into the outer v & blended.
Hustle applied lightly into the crease with a pointed crease brush.
Black eyeliner under on lash line + underneath the eye, smudged out with gunmetal.
Lightest colour from sleek storm as a highlight.

~Look 2~  Day to Night
Yukky blending- being in front of the window the light picked it up.


Ok so this is a way older look. Stila Kitten is on the lid with Creep in the outer corner, I applied it so it was more of a cat eye shape but it didn't execute well in the pics. Naked is blended into the crease.


NiGHT


Added more eyeliner, made outer corner darker with smog, more blush & brighter lipstick- Nyx Spellbound.

No editing.. pic just turned out super purple. I like it, haha.

Thanks gals & guys, hope I can get some more drafts organized soon!!!

Comments