Something different... Clubbing FOTN

Firstly, who here watches Australia's next top model!? Probably no one haha, but I am soo happy of the final 3 & I think i will vote for my favourite a hundred times hehe.
Anyway, here is just another run of the mill (did I say that right lol) clubbing look, complete with contouring which I have not done in foreverrr. Excuse the daggy singlet, I did not get any pics in my outfit for that night but oh well. Products after pics! Thanks for looking lovelies =)






Natural light... so yall can see the contouring. This is as much of my profile that i will show off haha

After I did my hair.. didn't do much, just straightened the top layers a little bit.

Lol pic, coz I like the way the lashes look :P


Products:
Eyes//~
Too Faced e/s duo in Ooh & Aah (Silver & Black sparkly) on top of a silver shade stick. (loove the silver in the duo!! totally gorgeous) MAC satin taupe in the crease. Nyx Black Bean JEP for eyeliner. I'm pretty sure I used NYX white pearl as a highlighter but it did not show up, oh well. Lashes are by BYS (I have had them for over 2 years & this was the first time I have used them lol). I would think that its pointless to name the mascara, haha :P

Cheeks/ Contouring//~
All About Glo loose powder bronzer on my cheekbones & forehead & lightly on nose & jaw. I didn't use a proper contouring brush so its not precise. A hint of Nars Orgasm blush.

Lips//~
Nyx Iris l/s with a sportsgirl light up lip gloss (pretty nude colour) over the top.

Once again thanks for looking & I hope everyone has a good week =)

Comments