Summer Fresh Makeup

Just some more pictures with the same FOTD from my foundation tutorial...
When I was doing it I had more of a Victoria's Secret look in mind as I had just watched Transformers 3 the night before (major girl crush on Rosie & her hair & make up!) but in the end I think I strayed from the inspiration- oh well, I still like it & I think I may do this in summer when its too hot 2 do anything else because its quick & easy- minus the winged eyeliner, I think I might skip that.








Products~~
Eyes: NYX JEP in cottage cheese over the lid
the lightest colour in the Sleek Storm palette all over
Lightly blended a bronze colour into the outer corner, going slightly onto the lid
Bronzer in the crease
Lancome artliner
The Makeup Store e/l in Crazy Lazy (blue)

Cheeks: Nyx glow cream blush
bronzer that you cannot see haha

Lips: Bys lipstick in Coral Kiss

Thanks for looking
<33

Comments