New Years Shoes; Which ones to wear?

So for New Years I'm going to a dress up party. My costume is all sorted but I will need to get changed to go out to the pub afterwards. I present y'all with 2 shoes to pick for me :) haha & the pros and cons :P Plz ignore my feet & shoes ha I took these straight after a stinkin hot day at work so ignore them but dont ignore the shoes!
 Glittery Gold Peep Toe Pumps
-Pros: Comfortable on the soles of my feet
-Totes appropriate for new years!
-So damn pretty haha

Cons: Glitter will fall off! Do not want. (I have been spraying with hair spray however-  & I'm thinkin that its working.)
-Kinda uncomfortable around the heel where it rubs on my feet- may need bandaids
-toes will hurt after a while


Black Suede Wedges with Ankle Strap (its ok that the sides pop out)
-Pros: Wedges are super comfy to wear all night without hurting your feet.
-I love these ones too! ha
-Easier to walk in without worrying about tripping

Cons: Ankle strap may get annoying (they are on super tight here anyways)
-Feels like I'm rolling as I'm walking in them
-Don't want to ruin the suede!

Anyways you don't need to go by the pros/ cons just the look of them if you like, I am already wearing the wedges with my costume anyway so maybe I could bring the other ones into just in case?

Thanks everyone, Happy New Years!

xxxx

Comments