Goldilux At Night

I mentioned that I finally got me some Sugarpill, & I said I would use them soon! I have used all the colours at least once already, and if I was actually organized I wouldn't have to post them a week later lol. Anyway, I did this not long before washing it off just to practice, I wanted a cut crease but I think the "cut" needs to be more visible lol, either way I like it.

These pics are going to go off the page, so click on them to view properly.
my fdtn is barely hanging in there lol, after a long day of wearing it. Weird angle but I had to tilt my head up into the light to get a good shot.


This is how I wore it during the day, with browns from Sleek Storm & purple on the lower lashline.

Sugarpill Goldilux
Nyx JEP in Black Bean to cut into the crease & as the E/L .
Bourjois E/S Pot it 04 blended into Black Bean
Black & Brown from 28 Neutral Palette to blend that black & for the lower lash line.
Nyx White Pearl to highlight
Red Cherry Lashes in #74

By this time my blush had faded & I was only wearing lip balm, but I did add red lipstick not long before washing it off but couldn't get a good pic.

Also, especially to Mandy who wanted a review, the swatches are here, I just wanted to say that so far, I'm loving them! You really get a lot with them which will last forever as a little goes a long way, and they apply so beautifully! With any eyeshadow, a primer will make it last all day, but I don't think you need to use a base for the colour to stand out. I had absolutely no creasing either (with a different look, & that was after wearing it all day)

As always thanks for looking, comments & suggestions are welcome xx


Comments