How to Purple Smokey Eye & FOTD

Are you ready to see the most beautiful purple ever!?
I wanted to pair my beeautiful inglot shadow with maybelline's color tattoo in painted purple, since they paired up lol :P I also wanted to show you how badly it (color tattoo) applies :(
So since I haven't done one in a while I thought I may as well do a step by step yayyy. Hope you like!


~Eye Products used~
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple // Inglot E/S #439 // Sugarpill E/S in Hysterics // Random matte skin colour e/s  // Sleek Bad Girl- black, purple. // BYS gel eyeliner // Bourjois curling mascara //Max Factor false lash effect


 1. After priming your lids, apply your base, I used Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple. (mehh hardly showed up! This is why it's just a base ;))
 2. Pat your fave purple eyeshadow onto the lid. This is Inglot E/S #439 that has a slight bluish tint to it.
 3. Blend the edge using windshield wiper motions.
4. Apply Hysterics to the crease.
 5. Soften the edges by blending with a skin coloured eyeshadow.
 6. Add some black in the outer V
 7. Blend using the darker purple.
8. Apply your highlight to the browbone & inner corner. & Add shadow to the lower lashline, I simply used the 439.
 9. Do your eyeliner & line the waterline.
 10. Add mascara..

11. ...Define your brows and you're done :D

And what I wore on the rest of my face..


Cheeks: Milani Luminoso (I don't know why it looks too orange on me :[)
Lips: Revlon Matte L/S in Pink About It

Edited to add a phone pic:

Annd I got my hair dyed again, pulled my base colour through the top layers to break up some of the lightness & put a gloss tint over the balayage so hopefully it doesn't feel so damaged!


Thanks so much for looking, I hope you like it!

Comments