Bh Cosmetics Day & Night Palette + First FOTD with it!

I ordered the Day & Night platte from www.bhcosmetics.com as they were having a sale so I paid $10.50 for this bad boy! (not incl. shipping). You should follow their facebook page because they have so many great specials on all the time!
        I received it on Tuesday and I have been using it ever since.. there are so many gorgeous colour combos you can do, sometimes I even do the unthinkable & use the night colours during the day ;) I'm so bad! :P Infact I like to use most of the night colours all the time since they're so purdy but the light pinks will come in handy for the warmer weather.
 Using flash so you can see the gorgeous shimmers..


& in natural light so you can see the pigment naturally.

The are 30 day colours & 30 night colours with a mixture of mattes & shimmers. Also I think I have found a few Naked palette dupes so stay tuned for that post! (one day, be patient ;))
Some of the colours are highly pigmented, but some are unfortunately not. Over time I will post more looks with this so you can see.
This palette is so versatile, you can do many looks ranging from natural & barely-there, to smokey & ultra dramatic so I am really glad I bought this palette.

Wanting to use some of the most prettiest, pigmented colours out of the palette first, I created this peacock-y eye that was a little bit inspired by SMLx0 on "the tube" (lol if u get it)



ignore the 'big nose angle' lol but I like how glowy I look :)

And I just got an inch+ off my length! It feels like a huge difference in length lol but much more healthier! Even though I *still* had small split ends left after arrghh!
Products
Face: Nude by nature mineral foundation (which is what makes me look so tanned, lol)
Jordana blush in A Touch of Pink
Nude by Nature eye definer (contour)
Nyx White Pearl (highlight)

Eyes:
Nyx Milk JEP
Bh Cosmetics Day & Night:
 (main colours) 1- Lid.  2-Outer v & crease
Also a dark blue to blend lid colour however it got covered in the purple anyway so that's not true to colour on it's own.
Shimmery white to highlight.

Ardell Demi Wispies

Lips: MAC Hue & Nyx Sugarpie lipgloss


 Annd just 'coz I think it looks prettiest upside down!

 Thanks for looking, if you have this palette what are your fave combos to do?
xx

Comments