Nyx Wonder Pencil

Something I've been needing for a little while is a nude eyeliner. I have a brow highlighter from Prestige Cosmetics that I was using every now & then but still wanted to try something else. I also wanted to try Rimmel's Scandal'eyes Waterproof eyeliner in Nude but it is always sold out on Priceline online and I am not able to get it in any stores near me. So when I saw the Nyx Wonder Pencil on Cherry Culture it sounded like an interesting 3-in-1 product to test out.

 Product: The Nyx Wonder pencil claims to be a concealer, eye brightener & reverse lip liner all in one. You can get it in the colour Light, Medium & Deep but I choose light so I could use it essentially as a brightener in the waterline but it would only highlight my blemishes so I wouldn't use as a concealer.
I also like to use it under the eyebrow & in the inner corner and blend out as a base for my highlighter colours, and I've tried it as a lip liner, but you don't want to go outside the edges or it will make your lips look smaller.

Pigmentation: It is pigmented on the skin, but but I do need to go over the waterline a couple of times for it to show up properly. It is creamy & easy to blend out on the skin.

Longevity: In the waterline I will probably only get a couple of hours wear out of it as my eyes are usually pretty teary anyway so nothing lasts really long there, but this is something you can chuck in your makeup bag to reaply throughout the day if you wish and if you get the right colour it would be good to touch up any blemishes that may be showing but I'm not sure how long it lasts because I haven't tried it like that.

 Price: $4.50 on Cherry Culture but prices may vary depending on where it's purchased from.

Overall I'd recommend this pencil for something you can chuck in your makeup bag and get 3 uses out of if you wish to use it for those purposes, and for a nice nude eyeliner colour that will make your eyes appear more awake & fresher! But I'd only rate it a 7/10 because it does take a bit to appear in my waterline.

Have you tried this eyeliner before?
xx

Follow on Bloglovin

Comments