July Summer Holiday Wishlist

As if I haven't mentioned it enough, my holiday to the US is fast approaching in just over 2 weeks! It's something we have been planning for so long so it's almost unreal that it's nearly here. Obviously we are going to do all the touristy things, but I am also excited to shop up, taking advantage of the huge price differences, so I wanted to make up my first wish list with some products that I intend to buy.
 I have slowed right down on my makeup spending in the last couple of months on makeup & other materialistic items so that I wouldn't feel too bad in how much I would be spending but I wasn't going to let that happen anyway! I'm also hoping I won't need to purchase anything other then essentials for a long time afterwards.

1. MAC Face & Body Foundation: I think out of all the MAC foundations I'd like to try their F&B because it sounds like a natural glowy foundation perfect for summer. Other higher-end foundations I want to look at are the NARS Sheer Glow & YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat, I've only ever used cheaper ones so I can't wait to try higher end ones!
2. NARS Satin Lip Pencil: After seeing this on Heather I knew I wanted to try these, I haven't used any higher end lip products except for MAC (which isn't technically high end) and the quality looks amazing.
3. MAC Fix + Spray: I have needed a proper setting spray & mixing medium so I may as well get something that costs an arm & a leg back home to try out.
4. Stila Highlighting Duo in Kitten: I love Kitten as an eyeshadow and it would make a gorgeous highlight, I want this as well as theBalm's Mary Lou-Manizer as I've mentioned before.
5. Maybelline ColourSensational Vivids: Considering the price difference & the colour range, I will feel the need to buy most of these. I also want to pick up a few more Colour Tattoos.
6. Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Creme Bronzer: I haven't heard much about these but from what I have heard, they are comparable to the Chanel Tan De Chanel & at a much cheaper price, why not. It only comes in two shades, a bronzing one & a contour one so I might try both. Also Sonia Kashuk can only be purchased at Target in the US from what it looks like & is too expensive on ebay.
7. Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush: Looks too pretty not to have, I'm sure it will leave the most beautiful glow!
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush: I've heard soo many good things about these blushes, and they look amazing! I'm also planning to pick up some more NARS blushes & have a look at Benefit's.
9. Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Colour: These look amazing and come in many beautiful colours, perfect for a base to any eyeshadow look.
10. Benefit POREfessional : I don't exactly have the most visible pores but I've heard what a great primer this is, I can't wait to try other Benefit products, too!
11.YSL Glossy Lip Stain: Why not splurge a little bit, and considering these are $16 cheaper then in Aus then I think I can allow that ;)
12.Essie Nail Polish:I haven't tried anything from Essie before and all the colours look so beautiful so I'm going to find it hard to pick just a few shades!

So obviously I will be looking at a lot more but these are just a few of things I hope I get the chance to buy. If anyone from the US has any shopping tips, please let me know! 

I'm unsure if I should be posting a haul when I get back as I don't want it to come across as bragging or sounding greedy?, but please let me know if you would like to see one, or should I just post about the products as I use them?

Have you tried any of these products? What is on your makeup wishlist at the moment?

xx

Comments