June Empties & Product I'm Chucking Out

Is it really over half way through the year already?! Well I know I said I would do this bi-monthly but I figured I don't want to keep the post too long with too many products, & I'm trying to be more ruthless with using products up, so here are my current empties!





 Body
 Sex In The City Kiss Lotion: This is the 2nd bottle I've used up from my Christmas set, the lotions aren't too bad but if they were available separately I probably wouldn't bother.
Garnier Body Intensive 7Days: I love these lotions but out of the ones I've tried, this is probably my least favourite. I can't really tell if my skin looks brighter, but I've already bought a replacement with the hydrating lotion.

Hair
 PPS The Ends: My miracle hair treatment that I apply to only the ends after washing, my split ends aren't as bad, it smells so nice & my hair feels amaazing afterwards. You can also use it on dry hair to tone down frizz. Bought another, I can't live without this stuff!!
Wella High Hair Colour Protection Milk: I like to use these colour protection sprays/ serums after washing to ensure my colour doesn't fade. It's hard to tell how effective it is, but I like this spray anyway. Not sure if this line from Wella is available any more but I want to try something different anyway.
RPR My Quick Fix dry shampoo: This is a pretty good dry shampoo, I can't find what the differences in dry shampoo between brands are but this does the job. I've got a different brand that I'm trying but if I did need a new one and came across this I'd buy it again.

Makeup
 Nude By Nature Mineral Primer: I was only using this up because I got it in a Christmas set a couple of years back. I don't like the way it feels on my face, kind of a drying tacky feel, but my makeup seemed to last pretty good with it anyway, but that could be due to anything.
BYS Curling & Lengthening Mascara: This is a purple mascara that I only used a couple of times, it seemed to lengthen my eyelashes but I felt it was pointless to have this as I already have 3 other mascaras on the go that I like better.
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer: I actually really liked this, but I have missed out on a lot of product that I can still inside but can't get to, due to probably winding it when I didn't need to & not being able to open it to get the access products out. I will probably buy this again later if I don't find something I like better.
No brand palette: This is actually one of my first palettes I've ever gotten and I almost hit pan in a couple of the eyeshadows, I think I got this from Target. I was going through some stuff & found this and I haven't used it for years, It's too cheap to give away to anyone and I don't want to keep it for "play" makeup haha so it's time to go.
All About Glo Bronzer: Soo as you can see it's a bit of a disaster, it's very hard to use lightly because there is so much fine dust everywhere, and I don't use it anyway & it's also not something I would want to give away!

What products did you finish in June?
xx

Comments